Jesus wasn't the Messiah - Ο Ιησούς δεν ήταν ο Μεσσίας

Συζητήσεις σχετικά με τις διάφορες θρησκείες και τις εκκλησίες τους
Απάντηση
Tanuki
Όνομα Ιστότοπου: http://ubi-dubium-ibi-libertas.blogspot.com/

Αν γνωρίζετε αγγλικά, διαβάστε το παρακάτω αγγλικό κείμενο, αυτό μεταφράζεται με το Google μεταφράζει και θα μπορούσε να είναι απαίσιο.

Γεια. Προσπαθώ να γράψω ένα άρθρο σχετικά με τον Ιησού δεν είναι ο Μεσσίας, ή με άλλα λόγια, γιατί δεν τους Εβραίους να δεχθεί τον Ιησού, και χρειάζομαι κάποια βοήθεια.
Πρώτα απ 'όλα, υπάρχει ένα online Ελληνική Ορθόδοξη Αγία Γραφή;

Δεύτερον, ο τρόπος που κάνω το άρθρο είναι από τη λήψη των προφητειών της Παλαιάς Διαθήκης για τον Μεσσία και τότε θα δείξει ότι ο Ιησούς δεν πληροί όλες τις προϋποθέσεις (αυτές που πείραξε) και έτσι ο Ιησούς ήταν απλώς ένας ηγέτης λατρείας (αν αυτός όντως υπήρξε), δεν είναι Μεσσίας. Και αυτό με φέρνει στο πρόβλημά μου.

Στον Ησαΐα 7:14 λέγεται: Ως εκ τούτου ο Κύριος ο ίδιος θα σας δώσει μια ένδειξη: Το παρθένο θα είναι με το παιδί και θα γεννήσει έναν γιο, και θα τον φωνάζουν Immanuel.
Στη ρουμανική Βίβλο λέγεται "ένα γιο, και θα καλέσει το όνομα του Immanuel"
γι 'αυτό χρειάζεται να γνωρίζετε ποια έκδοση είναι σωστή. Τι κάνει η ελληνική Αγία Γραφή;

Και αυτό διότι τα θέματα:
Οι δημιουργοί της ελληνικής μετάφρασης, η μετάφραση των Εβδομήκοντα, η μεταφραστεί λάθος almah Εβραϊκά (που σημαίνει μικρό κορίτσι) σε Παρθένου η οποία, όπως έχω ακούσει σημαίνει παρθένα. Αν Isaiah ήθελε να πει παρθένα θα έπρεπε να έχει χρησιμοποιηθεί η λέξη bethulah που σημαίνει παρθένα.
Έτσι όλη η προφητεία του Ησαΐα έχει τώρα ως εξής:
Θα πρέπει να γεννηθεί από ένα νεαρό κορίτσι και το όνομά του θα είναι Εμμανουήλ.
Τώρα, φαίνεται ότι οι συντάκτες της Ματθαίος και Luke δεν ήξεραν την εβραϊκή γλώσσα, επειδή με βάση την ιστορία τους στην ελληνική έκδοση των Εβδομήκοντα, και έτσι προφανώς ήταν απλώς προσπαθεί να καλύψει μια ιστορία να κάνει την προφητεία έγινε πραγματικότητα.

Hi. I am trying to write an article about Jesus not being the messiah, or in other words, why didn't the Jews accept Jesus, and I need some help.
First of all, is there an online Greek Orthodox Bible?

Second, the way I am doing the article is by taking the prophecies from the old testament about the messiah and then I show that Jesus didn't fulfill all of them (the ones that mattered) and so Jesus was just a cult leader (if he actually existed) not a messiah. And this brings me to my problem.

In Isaiah 7:14 it is said: Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
In the Romanian bible it is said "a son, and they will call the name of Immanuel"
so I need to know which version is correct. What does the Greek bible say?

And this matters because:
The creators of the Greek translation, the Septuagint, mistranslated the Hebrew almah (which meant young girl) into parthenos which as I've heard means virgin. If Isaiah wanted to say virgin he would have used the word bethulah which means virgin.
So the whole prophecy of Isaiah now reads:
He will be born of a young girl and his name will be Immanuel.
Now, it seems that the authors of Mathew and Luke didn't know Hebrew, because they based their story on the Greek version of the Septuagint, and thus obviously they were just trying to make up a story to make the prophecy come true.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Comte de Toulouse
Όνομα Ιστότοπου: Comte de Toulouse
Επικοινωνία:

Try to translate this. It is a very good approach on the issue by a member of our team.
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate
Tanuki
Όνομα Ιστότοπου: http://ubi-dubium-ibi-libertas.blogspot.com/

Ty. I am looking into it
dtango
Αποκλεισμένος
Όνομα Ιστότοπου: Dispute of a man with his Ba
Επικοινωνία:

Tanuki έγραψε:And this matters because:
The creators of the Greek translation, the Septuagint, mistranslated the Hebrew almah (which meant young girl) into parthenos which as I've heard means virgin. If Isaiah wanted to say virgin he would have used the word bethulah which means virgin.
Dear Tanuki, “almah” means “a young girl, a virgin”, according to Strong’s dictionary and I guess that the word “bethulah” is used for virgin women of any age.

The gospels were written, as you say, in a manner that the prophesies of the Old Testament come true.
In any case, “parthenos” means virgin but we have mothers who are considered virgins and do not forget that Mary, Jesus’ mother, is not the first virgin mother to appear. Goddess Athena was also a virgin mother and there were others too.

At the time the gospels were written, people believed that gods were born by virgins on earth and then ascended to the skies. The Christian writers had to give the people the story they expected.
"Culture is memory", Yuri Lotman, 1922 - 1993, Ρώσος Σημειολόγος και Κουλτουρολόγος
Άβαταρ μέλους
AoratiMelani
Όνομα Ιστότοπου: Αόρατη Μελάνη
Επικοινωνία:

You can find the complete text of the Bible in the original Greek language online at Myriobiblos - Home of the Greek Bible. The text is also available in other languages.

The home page of Myriobiblos contains many other religious texts, religious law etc. in 6 languages.
Η θρησκευτική γλώσσα είναι μια μεταφορά. Το πρόβλημα είναι όταν παρασύρεται κανείς από τη μεταφορά κι αρχίζει να τη βλέπει σαν κυριολεξία. Rebbecca Goldstein
Απάντηση