The Secrets of Scientology

Συζητήσεις σχετικά με τις διάφορες θρησκείες και τις εκκλησίες τους
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Σίσυφος
Όνομα Ιστότοπου: Youtube Channel
Επικοινωνία:

Ενδιαφέρον ντοκιμαντέρ του BBC σχετικά με τις μεθόδους/τακτικές της Εκκλησίας της Σαϊεντολογίας.

[youtube]TMDGikPmEyw[/youtube]
Άβαταρ μέλους
Σίσυφος
Όνομα Ιστότοπου: Youtube Channel
Επικοινωνία:

Μόλις είδα το ντοκιμαντέρ. Αρκετά σοκαριστικό και αποκαλυπτικό :? !

Παρόλα αυτά, το blog της "Reformation" ("ανεξάρτητων" Σαϊεντολόγων για όσους δεν είδαν το doc) κάνει λόγο για λογοκρισία. Συγκεκριμένα υποστηρίζει πως η Εκκλησία της Σαϊεντολογίας πλήρωσε το BBC για να μην αποκαλύψει μυστικά που αφορούσαν τον David Miscavige, αρχηγό της Εκκλησία της Σαϊεντολογίας...
Well, that is the title in any event. In fact, the secrets they promised to tell never made it into the final edit. You can thank David Miscavige if you got the overall impression Scientology itself is weird. The fifty letters from the Church and its lawyers to the BBC that the church brags about in its counter video promised litigation should those secrets be told . In other words, spend parishioner donations to cover Dave’s ass exclusively, forcing the media to fill in with old hat, more generalized attack material. Protect Miscavige at the expense of Scientology.

The show does give credible accounts from Mike, Amy, Marc, Claire, Jason, Mareka, et al on matters the world ought to know. But, the secrets that were touted and would have had the most salutory effects were left on the editing room floor.

In that respect, I admit I was wrong. I earlier suggested the BBC would be less inclined to back off as I had accused U.S. media of doing (since the BBC is publicly funded). At the end of the day, I remain confident that the ‘save Dave at any expense’ strategy will be his own undoing.
Πηγή: http://keepingscientologyworking.com/

Αν όλα αυτά που είδαμε θεωρούνται "απλά μυστικά", φαντάσου τι άλλο μπορεί να κρύβεται πίσω από την οργάνωση!

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Απάντηση